Friday, March 23, 2012

Hell Is Knocking at My Door - Anonymous

Please, I'm begging for help down on my knees,
But I want you to leave.
I won't put you through pain and blame.
I won't give you the shame of knowing my name.
I'll cry sweet red bliss of you tonight,
But I'll only cause pain.
I'll only bring suffering.
Eventually you'll feel the same.
No matter what I do I fall more.
Hell is knocking at my door;
As I sigh and lie on the bedroom floor
I've lost my faith.
I'll say goodbye.
I refuse to even let you see me cry.
 
I don't want to hurt you with lies.
I want you to free me from these ties. 
I wish I could love you like I want to,
But i can love only few.
It wears me down.
Darling, don't frown. 
Stay strong for me
while fear runs through my veins.
Mark my words.
I'll break from hell's chains.
I'm cold to myself and life isn't this.
I even refuse to lend you my kiss.
I'll tell you this;
I wish you would stay
Till my last day.
I wish you could save all these lost tears
throughout these past years
But I'll spare you the pain
Of this shameful game.
I leave you like this without even a kiss.
I lose myself tonight in my misery of bliss.
Verdad es escribo este poesia. Shh! Lo es a secreto! Yo esperanza te gusta et mucho! Lo es mi interpretación de otro.

2 comments:

  1. Muy triste tu poema! Son tus sentimientos o sentimientos del autor original?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ambos. Yo añadido mucho tu la original. Escribo mucha original poemas. Yo am criticized mucha para triste poesias. Yo wanted tu poste mi originals para mas tarde.

    ReplyDelete