Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Mime - Lindsey Brown


What’s the point in words,
When what you say is incomprehensible;
When it sounds absurd?
Help me
To sort through every petty crime.
I have the fragments of my memory,
However this life is as stretched as a century.
What is there to clasp, to keep?
When all your emotions are jumbled in a heap.
Thoughts escape,
And with no words with which to relate,
I slowly become a mime.
I built my façade.
Where are you, God?
This mask gets heavy and hot,
Didn’t you have my life to plot?
I think you looked it over;
Somehow forgot.
Can't you find the time?
Maybe this face covers my distraught
Heart.
So I’m back to point A,
Just to say
To put the gun away.
Life will go on,
With or without you;
You have a part
To play.
Don’t you want to say you’d won?
Dear mime,
Leave me be.
For it is she
I love not this fake.
Though the outcome is opaque;
Give me back my words,
They’re mine to take.

Escribo la poema. No mi mucho gusta. Lo es una de mi proto poemas. Yo am a principiante, pero yo am mejor.

1 comment:

  1. Pienso que esta poema es una obra de artista, pero es en inglés. Si escribes partes de su poemas en español, entonces quiero mas poemas.

    ReplyDelete